Stronghold Digital Mining (NASDAQ: SDIG) is an environmentally beneficial, vertically integrated cryptocurrency miner. We own and operate power plants that generate electricity, which powers our computers that mine bitcoin. We are a rapidly expanding public company committed to investing in and creating opportunities for our employees and community. If interested in restoring the environment while building the high tech network of the future, apply to join our team.
Stronghold Digital Mining is seeking to add qualified, confident, personable, and communicative Software Engineers to its team of experts. We’re seeking a back end engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact back end architecture.
|· Designs and develops computer software systems for various industries including medical, industrial, military, or communications.
· Creates flowcharts and other documentations to identify requirements for software and to propose possible solutions.
· Applies computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the software development process.
· Coordinates with hardware engineers and other staff to forecast whether the design will be feasible under cost and time constraints.
· Performs software systems testing with a focus on procedures and programming.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
|· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field required
· The ideal candidate would be organized, detail-oriented, and with a technically oriented mind
· 4+ years working in the software engineering field
· Experience with Node.js and TypeScript required
· Experience with Docker required
· Experience with Linux require
· Experience with Go, Python, Questdb, and Grafana a plus
· Extensive knowledge of software systems and programming languages.
· Proficient with software engineering tools and applications.